About the role as a Full Stack Developer:
Our Technology team is responsible for developing our technical product, an end-to-end fleet, subscription management and product lifecycle platform solving one of the most important problems for circular businesses. The Technology domain works closely with sales, product and credit to develop our customer proposition.
We are looking for senior and junior full stack developers to be part of our Technology team. Applicants should have a solid Python background as we are building our cloud-based platform product in Python and React, made available through Python APIs and our React web app.
By joining our journey early, you will get an opportunity to work across various disciplines within the domain, truly impact the development of our technical platform and by extension enable circular businesses.
What’s in it for you?
- A key role and position that enables you to be part of building and shaping an industry, product, and a team
- An opportunity to make a difference with great impact and learning opportunities
- Be part of a purpose-driven organization with strong company culture on a mission to make the Earth a better place
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours with the ability to work remotely
To succeed in this role:
- Since this is a startup, we hope that you enjoy the challenges of building a product from scratch
- You should be comfortable making your own decisions and priorities, with the team to help you of course
- Team player who’s not afraid to take initiative with good communication skills
- You should be comfortable communicating in English, as part of an international team working with counterparties across different geographic regions
- You should have an out-of-the-box approach to everything you do
As a Full Stack Developer, we see that you have a full grasp of the following:
- Typescript, and the framework React.
- DigitalOcean or any other cloud provider
- Postgres or any SQL Database
- Git, GitHub and GitHub actions
- Code as a service (Terraform)
- Testing experience
- Profiling and optimizing for the best user experience, Web Vitals
- General understanding of how the web works (DNS, CDN, Servers)
- Cover Letter (in writing or uploaded as an additional file)